Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Awards !!!

I have been given an award and not sure i am deserving of it i am not sure as i do not blog every day, week , or month but alias i have been given it by a great friend of mine.
Short stories of our little family growing together.
she gave me the
award and i could not be Happier. i am glad to see that i have such a great friend that reads my thoughts and think they deserve an award >_< "Drop Box" its not really a blog rather more of a collection or funny stuff that he finds around the pipes of the interwebz. so to John R i give you the Nerd award

OK OK didn't mean for it to be that big but still love it. =^) go check out my two blogger's of the month of sorts and more to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Huh. I am honored. I never expected to receive an award for my collection of internet stuff. Any award at all. I'll have to make a mantel on my website now, so I can display it.

    Meanwhile, I like the way the different color paragraphs in your blog seem to float at different heights over the black background. I don't know if it's a real optical illusion, or if my eyes are just crapping out. Either way, it looks neat to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the page you can also do the trick with orange and green. and i am pleased to spread the word about your great collection :)

    ReplyDelete