Friday, April 2, 2010

Coffee Life, Whats in your cup?

As I sit here in the coffee house watching people go by I realize that the type of coffee you drink can say a lot about your life. Some people want their “life” to be Bold and full of flavor like the Dark roast. Some prefer it to be fast Strong and full of energy like the Espresso. Others like to choose their “life” a little sweet yet a little bold like a medium roast with sugar and cream or a Latte. Many want it chill and on ice and full of more sugar and flavor than anything else, and you have those that like to take it slow and just sit and sip at it like the decaf. When we define life this way it makes us stop and think. “Do I live like I really want to?” “Is what is in my cup really what I want?” “Am I able to live up to what I have chosen to be in my cup?” Either way the point here is this. If you live your life to your coffee choice then remember that no matter how you like your coffee make sure you have lived a Super Grande cause when that cup runs out unlike the coffee house there are no refills

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Makes me think about how I like my coffee. I like it so many different ways so maybe that means that I am a lost soul?

    ReplyDelete